The Golden West Beer Tour
Golden West Beer Tour
Visit Breweries in Oakland and Berkeley
Oakland was at one time one of the largest beer brewing cities in the country until Prohibition ended the city’s golden glow. But thanks to several microbrewers it is buzzing again. For the last few years Oakland and Berkeley have emerged as a craft beer goldmine and the location of some of the best breweries, brewpubs and beer bars in the Golden State.
Here's what you get on this public tour:
- All the beer tastings at each brewery (about 15)
- A brewery facility tour at one stop
- Gratuity for brewery staff
- Safe and comfortable round-trip transportation for a maximum of 8 guests
- Professional and friendly guide with beer knowledge
- Complimentary on board snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- A beer on board to kick off the tour
- Music and games on board and at the breweries.
Must be at least 21 years old. Advanced reservations required.
Pick up location is at the fountain at Latham Square Plaza in downtown Oakland. 2 blocks from 19th street Bart station.