MIT Technology Review Presents: EmTech Digital 2018
Join MIT Technology Review for the latest in its esteemed EmTech Events Series: EmTech Digital 2018. EmTech Digital is an annual conference designed to explore the latest digital technologies and trends, providing innovators, entrepreneurs, business leaders and venture capitalists the insight and intelligence to navigate this rapidly shifting landscape. This year, EmTech Digital will focus on the latest Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) research and the emerging economic and social impact. The program delivers newsmaking and insightful conversation around the commercialization of AI research in a highly interactive two-day format curated and hosted by MIT Technology Review.
Speakers will discuss the future of AI technology and its impact on a global scale by examining several pressing questions and topics:
- The Next Generation of AI: What technologies will fuel innovation in artificial intelligence?
- Measuring Intelligence in Machines: What are they learning, what are the implications?
- Industry Impact of AI: The effects on enterprise, health care, finance and transportation
- AI in Asia: What can we learn from China’s AI Revolution?
- Ethics in AI: From addressing bias to rethinking education, examining AI’s impact on society
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from and discuss these topics with several industry leaders including:
- Oren Etzioni, Chief Executive Officer - Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Zoubin Ghahramani, Professor of Information Engineering, University of Cambridge; Chief Scientist - Uber
- Dario Gil, Vice President, AI and IBM Q - IBM Research
- Jia Li, Head of R&D, Cloud AI, and Machine Learning - Google
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots - Alphabet’s X
- Matt Wood, Director, AWS Deep Learning - Amazon Web Services
- Hua Wu, Technical Chief of Natural Language Processing - Baidu
- And more
For more information visit https://events.technologyreview.com/emtech/digital/18/.